Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sencha Masta-Sucka Rappers

I just finished my second track off my upcoming "Autumn Equinox" EP that will be available for FREE for all of you following me on this blog!

When this EP is finished, I will be contacting alot of jazzy hip hop blogs, and having this posted for all of you to download aswell.

I have 3 more tracks to go, and I will be heading back in the studio to do some more sampling, and getting those beats to sound tight via the FPC (FL Studio 8). Doing vocals is a bitch, becuase you have to edit every fucking vocal take you do! Im talking: Compression, mixing the sound levels to the beat, noise gates (to eliminate any background sounds), EQ, and normalising.... Takes a long time. And the worst thing is when you keep screwing up on the mic and having to go back and re-record over, and over, and over again!!!

Listen to Sencha Masta's "Sucka Rappers" Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23gkPIAzYO4

No comments:

Post a Comment