Saturday, July 3, 2010

DJ Melodic One Presents: Underground Espresso Mixtape v1. Coming soon!

DJ Melodic One Presents: Underground Espresso Mixtape v1.

This is DJ Melodic One here, and Im really pushing this mixtape right here!I've got some of the best tracks in the current state of what real hip hop has to offer, as I've had the chance to do some cleaning and organising inside my room/studio. I came across many boom bap gems from the time period when I was into more hardcore and straightforward styles of boom bap. Back in those days (about 2 hrs ago) I was just rediscovering what "real hip hop" meant for me. I discovered a entire slew of quality artists from Sean Price to Pat D & Lady Paradox I came to realize that "real hip hop" is more than a taglne. It's a movement and a way of life!

Download my latest mixtape: www.tapesfromthareaper.podomatic.com Thanks to all of you for continuing to show support and helping with my growing shot to fame! Big ups to: That GirlGaby GálosfaiVISUALTop Cat AKA Apollo Treed (http://www.podOmatic.com/profile/topcat771)CoriiceParis MackArron Erciatiesha thomasJocelyn SinclairVKRS RadioTenacity** Get on the big ups list by following me here, or via Twitter, podomatic!!**

DOWNLOAD:
http://dubtronica.podOmatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment