Saturday, August 21, 2010

Golden Era Jungle

Im still stuck in nostalgia land! Sorry folks, but with a terrible economy, and terrible times in music history. Its no wonder why people are looking into the past for inspiration!

Im planning on recording a old skool jungle set for all of you to download and enjoy very soon. But first check out this amazing track I found on youtube:




This was all I used to listen to on my way to school every morning! I used to stay up late and tape a show that came on (and still does) every monday morning at around 2am to 5am and blast these tapes on my way to school, and as soon as I arrive home!



For someone like myelf who is mixed with black and native american who is born in japan... I also had a hard time finding the proper 'black music' for me to listen to. This is what got me into to jungle music! Ive been Djing dnb/jungle since 03' and kinda switched my style more into hip hop about 3 yrs ago.. But Im thinking about mainly spinning the old skool stuff becuase the newer dnb is kinda boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment