Friday, June 24, 2011

...And this is how I feel inside.






Ive been feeling extremely anti-social and/or misanthropic as of late. I put off my current hip hop projects to spend more time at the lake and to work on new material with my new band Death Before Grace. In the band, we play metalcore/thrash/hardcore/electro/r&b mixed all into one style of music. Our songs are about personal reflection, getting over bad days. And about broken hearts.

I went out and saw a band called Deaf Heaven which is a post-black metal influenced band that simply blew my mind over at Now Thats Class!  Check em out:


1 comment:

  1. have you checked out Alcest? Gorgeous and heavy out of France.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwrrLb-uJQ

    Amesoeurs is awesome too.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STWGnPKYPbU

    my coworker's been hooking me up with all sorts of good heavier stuff. for some reason that's just been the theme for summer.

    also, I think I've been seeing you around recently, but I wasn't sure...

    ReplyDelete