Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Mixtape Process


I am sitting in my makeshift studio (My main set-up in my room is removed due to a bug infestation that is dissapearing, if not dissapeared. ) compiling my tracks the way I used to do it with vinyl: Gathering my tracks and putting them in one area (In this case, sense Im not actually sorting physical records. In this case its more like listening to the beat patterns and tempos of prospective tracks to use and creating a playlist to temorarily store them.). I have to listen closely to the tempo of the beat, and possibly store the playlist on my ipod to listen while I go outside to look for one of my good friends to hang with.


Before I do so, Im going to share a collection of maybe 15 to 20 mins of some newly found underground hip hop that I have been randomly searching for to entertain myself while I sip some Chamomile laced Green tea. Its up on the podcast (Check the top left hand part of this page to find my wonderful underground hip hop podcast to subscribe and listen!) I hope you enjoy this! I will have tons of podcasts and blog postings to share to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment