Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Online Graffiti Battles This Week (May 6 2009)



OK, its about that time!! Its time for the Mixtape's From Tha Reaper's Official Online Graffiti Battle!!

If you dont what this is I will explain: I have been posting about how we in hip hop should take advantage of this new modern age technology that we have in from of us by conducting various battles across the net.Peep the blog on my official site for more info, Im not going to waste my time typing all this stuff on on why on doing this (www.freewebs.com/wjam) !Ive got a bunch of battles for you to peep that I spotted on Youtube. Peep it and leave comments, I will try to put up a playlist on my Youtube page to make it a lil' easier for you guys in upcoming posts.

http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=w&search_query=graffiti+battle&search_type=videos

No comments:

Post a Comment