Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DJ Melodic One Presents: The Return Of Hip Hop Show on BTR



Make sure all of you viewing this blog on a regular basis checks out my LIVE internet radio show on BlogTalkRadio called "The Return Of Hip Hop Show". Basically, it is a mix-show featuring myself doing a 30 min mix on the turntables and some provacative talk during the second half. The mix differs from the weekly mixtape/podcast that I do becuase this is where I showcase strictly underground hip hop bangers! I play those tracks with the illest beats from all the best emcee's in the underground community. Afterward I will talk about some exclusive controvercial topics such as: whats killing hip hop, the auto-tune situation, fake DJ's,etc... This show is very controvercial and it seems that Im getting a large following doing this becuase record labels are calling me up to get their artists to do interviews with me, aswell as sending me TONZ of exclusives to spin on the show every week.


DJ Melodic One Presents: The Return Of Hip Hop Show on BlogTalkRadio is broadcasted live online via blogtalkradio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/) every Sunday @ 3PM US Eastern Time. Call in number to become a guest on the show is (347) 308-8992.

No comments:

Post a Comment