Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mixtapes up and ready from DJ Melodic One


Whats up everyone? I have been very busy working on the last few mixtapes that are coming to you all free on my podcast: www.tapesfromthareaper.podomatic.com . You must subscribe, I have a new mixtape coming to you free every week!


I just finished The Lowbudget Allstars Mixtape Vol. 1 featuring exclusive joints from various members from the Low Budget Crew, and more! Check the DJ Melodic One's: Writer's Bench Podcast to download that Free!!


Also, I have been in the studio working on one of my partner's albums thats coming soon! Malikee The Silent Shogun is a underground hip hop poet/emcee who spits a combination of poetry and rap over solid boom bap early 90's styled beats coming from myself DJ Melodic One. Look for a few previews in my upcoming Writer's Bench Vol. 4 Mixtape coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment