Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some updates from myself:





Im working on getting a few gigs lined up for myself in the next coming month or so, so peep the blog for more info on that!




Also, I am still working on the KRS-ONE & Buckshot album review podcast for there new album just out entitled Survival Skills. Im trying to make the podcast sound professional by editing my voice using a couple of sound editor programs.




Also, I will be recording episode 2 of the Dubtronica Sessions Podcast under my usual DJ name DJ J.Fever, which will feature some relaxing and hipnotic electronic music from the one like myself. And for that......




I have news from DJ Mitch's Blog:




here: Home / Blog / Tropic Netlabel Slow noise Groovemospherica ep
Tropic Netlabel Slow noise Groovemospherica ep
September 23, 2009 by djmitch Filed under Blog, Netlabel News
Comments (0) Email This !



Tropic Netlabel Slow noise Groovemospherica ep
Jeremy Davies aka slow noise join Tropic with a real dubby release. Basic Channel style chords, ambient soundscapes and deep basslines are the perect combination for every dubtechno lover.
catalog#: TRO56
release date: Sept. 07. 2009
artist: slow noise
title: groovemospherica ep
format: mp3 320kbps
Tracklist:
1. Groovemospherica 2. Plantlife 3. Mu receptor 4. transitions all release zip file
all release torrent file ( mininova.org )
tropic release page
Look for more mixes and news from myself coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment