Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In The Studio: Sencha Masta...The intro




I am currently back in the studio, this time for myself. I am recording jazzy boom bap under the moniker Sencha Masta.


If you dont know what sencha is: It is a form of green tea that gives you a relaxed mindstate, and provides excellent health benefit along with its leafy taste!


I have been in the studio since the last couple of days recording, so I decided to start a Vlog about how I record, the samples used and there techniques, my process for writing lyrics.


I am recording an EP that will be released free for all you boom bap loving bloggers to digest. The name.... It will be called the Autumn Equinox due to my love and passion for the fall season.


More details, and a Vlog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment