Friday, October 2, 2009

News From The Reaper....

I will be working on a new mix for my secret podcast site that is available here: www.dubtronica.podomatic.com . I recorded my vocals to the intro of it discussing on why I chose each track played in the mix a day or so ago. This podcast is for those who are into deep electronic music. I mainly spin techno laced in a minimal or dubby type of soundscape.

I am waiting to get my other turntable fixed before I jump back into underground hip hop mixtapes. I currently have recorded over 100 mixtapes since the beginning of this year. Iwill be upping them in the mixtapes from the reaper podcast coming soon!

Lookout for original beat tapes, mixtapes,podcasts, and free releases from myself coming to you on this blogsite!

No comments:

Post a Comment