Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My thoughts and reflections of today....




I have been very busy of late! For all those of you who follow my blog know that I currently record and put out 4 mixes a month featuring both underground hip hop and dub techno music (featured on my other blog).


I am constantly looking for new stuff to mix either for my many underground hip hop mixtape series, or the studio sets and live mixes on my online TV show featuring Dub Techno msuic. On top of all that.... I also host a weekly leftist talk show in which I present news coming from independant news sources and feature some dope underground hip hop music. I currently am broadcasted on 2 terrestrial/online radio stations featuring my talk show, and it is downloaded and listen to from hundreds of people via several podcasts.


If that doesnt suprise you there... I also am in the lab still working on my EP: Autumn Equinox recording under the name Sencha Masta. I will have the free EP ready soon, I just have to record 1 more track and its done! It will feature strictly underground hip hop on a jazzy tip.


And lastly.... I am finished with my parnter's EP Malikee The Silent Shogun... Its a boom bap 90's styled EP in which I provide the instrumentals and I rap on one track.. Coming soon!! After I drop that... We will be in the studio recording another EP together under a diffrent name. We already went in and did 1 song and did a remix to that song aswell...



So get your hardrives cleared up for some exclusive content and mixtapes coming to you from DJ Melodic One AKA Sencha Masta coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment