Sunday, January 24, 2010

Words From Tha Reaper....


Ok... I will be dropping the Jazzy Hip Hop Blue Tape coming to you all very soon! I will start the recording today with that. Look for the following artists to be on it: Skyzoo,Reks, Lee Bannon, Chief Collabo, Silent Knight, Tribe and The Big Cats, Pat D & Lady Paradox, Funky DL, and of course..... Earatik Statik!
Im going to startup a weekly Underground Hip Hop show that will be broadcasted on Midwest Indymedia TV Every Friday @ 8pm. So lock on this coming Friday for all the action! Here is the site: www.justin.tv/midestindymediatv
V.3 of the HH Bangers Mixtape will be recorded and available to you all soon! Stay locked!
Finally...
To all my female fans (Glories), I will be taking some photos of myself in the studio and posting up on the blog for all the ladies to view!

No comments:

Post a Comment