Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer mix 2

DJ Melodic One Presents: Summer Mixtape Vol.2 I sat in my apartment bored on saturday before going down to the lake for a chill session and decided to cook up another exclusive hip hop mix! This one parlays from the last mix in which I do the entire mix freestyle while having a couple of drinks (sorry for some of the sloppy mixes that I did. I got kinda over excited!) . I played another couple of bangers from Murs from his last two albums, a track from Rhymefest who I believe is underrated (Fucking Source Magazine gave him 2.5 mics out of 5.0 because he is a relevant emcee, who won't conform to the masses!!) . In the future i will spinning strictly bangers from a whole host of artists like: Reflection Eternal, Black Milk, Heltah Skeltah, Myk Dyalek, and many more! Download: www. Tapesfromthareaper.podomatic.com Send me requests for spins on future mixes: Accesshardware@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment