Thursday, January 27, 2011

72 Hours of analysis on: The Economy, Political discourse, and Opinions on whatever!

For all of you who are into a challenge:

I am posting my first Coffee & News discussion here on my blog. For the next few days we will be discussing the outlook on the economy and all the political discourse that follows! I have been on facebook (Like or friend me on facebook: www.facebook.com/melodiconesayk ) and following the headlines from the NPR, NY Times and Washington Post. I have been reading alot of your comments and see everyone is highly fustrated on the outlook on the economy as large companies are reigning in large profits and reaping big gains in investments!

When will all these large corporations stop outsourcing jobs and start hiring domestically?
When will the unemployment rate drop by atleast 30% in America?
What are your opinions on all of the rhetoric by politicians?

Follow me: www.twitter.com/realmelodic to discuss or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/melodiconesayk
or leave your comments below! Guests are welcome on this blog!

The more comments... The more discussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment