Sunday, February 21, 2010

DJ Melodic One Presents: Blue Tape Vol.3 Jazzy Underground Hip Hop Mixtape


Here is yet another amazing underground jazzy hip hop mixtape from myself, DJ Melodic One! This one is probably my best mixtape to date. I have alot good up and coming talent on here that deserves some airtime on a very popular mixtape series.
I would like to thank all of you for continuing to show support of The Blue Tape series! And by download these mixtapes while spreading the word! I want the download numbers to be off the charts!! If you like these mixtapes... Please email the links to your friends and family! I will only continue to put out these rare, and amazing mixtapes out if you continue to show support! If you have twitter, if you blog, have a website... Whatever the case! Show support! I am the only source of regular jazzy underground boom bap mixtapes! Nobody else is doing this on the regular like myself! Go to Google if you think Im lieng!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment