Friday, February 12, 2010

Words from Tha Reaper...

Ok.... for those of you who know me very well, you will know that I DONT believe in love. I keep getting girls asking me why Im like this. Or telling me I will one day find that ONE.

I could careless really. A girl is like raising a child. You have to pay for her everywhere you go. You have to take care of her. You have to keep seeing her, even when you dont feel like talking to anyone.

I am a very non chalant person, who prefers not to talk to anyone on a near daily basis. I have bad social anxiety. I hate going to crowded areas for extended periods of time. I hate going to court or having to be near people who like to to consistantly stare at other people. And I especially hate small talk!


With that said.... I will be doing a Valentines Day rejection mixtape for all those who were rejected from celebrating Valentines day due to not having a valentine, or being turned down repeatedly.

Look for this in the next day or so.....


Last bit of news:

I just went in the studio and did two tracks over 2 instrumentals that Im feeling from Kev Brown and 9th wonder.

These tracks will be on the mixtape aswell as the original tracks.

The first track:

Sencha Masta-I dont believe in love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8uO93YPPUI

The second track:

Sencha Masta-Rejected Valetine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfpyKBn7Q0

No comments:

Post a Comment